Things You Need to Know
- You will need to know the balance on your library account. If you do not know the amount owed, click here to log in to "My Account".
- PayPal accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo are also accepted.
- All payments, including the handling fee, are final.
- Please allow 2 -3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) for PayPal payments to be applied to your library account.
- If you would like to check out Library materials soon after you make a payment, bring a copy of the email confirmation showing your PayPal payment for a courtesy checkout.
Can I pay my Library fines with a debit or credit card?
Yes. The Library is accepting credit and debit card payments for fines/fees through PayPal.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is a secure, online payment service that can be used to make or receive payments for an item or a service. The Library is using PayPal to offer patrons the option of paying their fines with a debit or credit card. Click here for more information about using PayPal.
Do I need to have a PayPal account to use PayPal?
No. You do not have to have an account with PayPal to make a payment. Although you are given the option to create a PayPal account at the end of the transaction, you do not have to do this step.
What credit/debit cards are accepted?
PayPal accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo are also accepted.
How long will it take for my PayPal payment to appear on my library account?
Payments will be applied to your library account within 2 - 3 business days, excluding weekends and holidays.
Can I make a credit card payment at the circulation/checkout desk?
Yes. Credit card payments are accepted.