Zoo Atlanta Library Pass
The Zoo Atlanta Library Pass is a popular item at HCLS locations, even with limited availability. The Zoo Atlanta Library Pass provides free admission for up to three family members (children 2 and under enter the zoo for free).
One pass is available for checkout at each participating branch and may be checked out once per year, per household.
- Check out the Zoo Atlanta Library Pass DVD at your local Hall County Library branch. (No self-checkout; DVD must be checked out by the library staff.) When you return the DVD to your library, you will receive a receipt. Please save this receipt; it is required for Zoo admission.
- Present your Zoo Atlanta Library Pass Receipt and your Library Card at the Zoo Atlanta front gate for admission.
Patrons have four weeks from the time of receiving the DVD/Pass receipt to redeem it at the Zoo.
- Pass is valid for up to three guests; standard general admission will apply beyond three guests. The pass is valid for general admission only and may not be used for fee-based events or programs. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion; may not be redeemed for cash.
- Valid Monday - Friday; BLACKOUT DATES APPLY
- If the DVD is lost or damaged, a $30 replacement fee will be charged by the library system. Overdue fines will be charged for late returns.