Genealogy Appointments During COVID Pandemic
- To make an appointment to view local history books, microfilm, and legal records, call 770-532-3311 x181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Appointments are limited to two hours, once per week. Currently, appointments are available from 12-6 pm on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Only one patron will be allowed in the genealogy area at a time due to the small size of the room.
- When you arrive for your appointment: call the number on the sign and tell the staff member your name and that you have a genealogy appointment.
- If you do not have a cell phone to call from the parking lot, please call us before you leave for your appointment to let us know you are on your way.
- A staff member will meet you at the front door to let you in the library and let you out after your appointment is complete.
- It is strongly recommended that patrons wear masks but not required. Staff will be wearing protective equipment for your safety as well as their own.
- Staff is unable to provide one-on-one assistance at this time.
- Printing is .20 per page. Cash is currently not accepted. If you have a library card, print charges may be billed to your library card and paid for with a credit card. To sign up for a card, fill out the application here https://www.hallcountylibrary.org/pines-account-catalog