All Library Branches
The Hall County Library System is hiring substitutes for our various branches throughout the community.
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Checking books in and out
- Shelving/sorting materials
- Pulling holds list daily
- Answering phone calls
- Issues new patron cards and renew expired patron cards.
- Instructs patrons on equipment usage (i.e. computer software, copier, microfilm, card catalog, PC Reservation)
- Answers and responds to patron reference questions
- Handling courier mail
- Assisting with library programs as needed
- Any additional duties which may be assigned.
- Must hold high school diploma or a GED certificate.
- Basic clerical skills, basic computer skills, and excellent customer service skills.