Make an Appointment for Two Hours of Computer Use
● To make an appointment call 770-532-3311, Monday-Friday, 10 am to 5 pm or email email@example.com
● To accommodate as many individuals as is safely possible, there is a two-hour time limit per appointment. Patrons will be limited to one appointment per branch per week.
● Patrons must enter and exit promptly on the hour so that other patrons receive their full time. The two-hour appointment includes time for settling in and any breaks for printing or bathroom use. Patrons may leave before their time is up.
● Patrons must stay within the defined spaces available so that areas may be disinfected between users. The only available areas are the computer assigned, the printer, and the public restroom.
● Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment. If you are completing paperwork or a project that requires two people, please book two appointment spots at the same time.
● When you arrive for your appointment: call the number on the sign and tell the staff member your name and that you have a computer appointment.
● If you do not have a cell phone to call from the parking lot, please call us before you leave for your appointment to let us know you are on your way.
● A staff member will meet you at the front door to let you into the library.
● You will be given a disinfecting cloth to wipe down your mouse and keyboard before you begin and after you are finished.
● It is recommended that patrons wear masks but not required. Staff will be wearing protective equipment for your safety as well as their own.
● Staff is unable to provide one-on-one assistance at this time. They will be able to answer simple questions using the computer’s messaging system.
● Printing is .20 per page in cash. The coin box at the printer will accept one-dollar and five-dollar bills, quarters, dimes, and nickels only. Library staff will not be able to make change. If you have a library card, print charges may be billed to your library card and paid for with a credit card. To sign up for a card, fill out the application here https://www.hallcountylibrary.org/pines-account-catalog