Proctor Appointments (Murrayville Branch Only)
During COVID Pandemic:
- To make an appointment, call 770-532-3311 x171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you arrive for your appointment: call the number on the outside sign and tell the staff member your name and that you have a proctoring appointment.
- If you do not have a cell phone to call from the parking lot, please call us before you leave for your appointment to let us know you are on your way.
- A staff member will meet you at the front door to let you in the library and let you out after your appointment is complete.
- It is strongly recommended that patrons wear masks but not required. Staff will be wearing protective equipment for your safety as well as their own.
- Proctoring services are $20. No cash or checks are currently accepted; payment must be made by credit card.
The Hall County Library System offers test proctoring to Hall County residents. Tests are scheduled at the convenience of Library Staff within the operating schedule of the library. Testing may not interfere with normal library operation and must be completed 30 minutes prior to closing. Tests will be administered on a library computer. Please submit the Proctor Request Form for consideration at least 48 hours in advance. You will be contacted by a proctor to schedule the test.